Calendar for important dates, useful links for important documents!
** August 24, 2023 AT 4:00 PM IN THE MEDIA CENTER**
What is SAC?
The School Advisory Council (SAC) is a team of parents, teachers, administrators, businesses, community members and stakeholders, who all work together to help our school reach its important goals.
Come and learn more about the school and its mission.
Why do I need to be at the November meeting?
- Learn about SAC (bylaws, Sunshine State Laws, and school training)
- Nominate and Vote for SAC Committee
- School Improvement Plan Feedback and Approval
- Meet other parents, teachers, staff, and community members.
- Title 1 Annual Meeting Information.
When are the meetings?
We meet once a month on the last Thursday in the media center at 4:00pm.
Here are the next couple of meeting dates for the 2023-2024 school year:
- September 21, 2023
- October 19, 2023
- November 16, 2023
- January 18, 2024
- February 22, 2024
- March 21, 2024
- April 18, 2024
- May 16, 2024
- Chairperson - Sandra Soto, email@example.com
- Co-Chair - Melissa Maldonado, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Jennie Carpenter,
- Treasurer - Maritza Centeno, email@example.com