Register for Extended Learning (Elementary)
We would love to have your child join the Extended Learning Program for elementary students. At this time registration is only open for students currently in the Extended Learning Program. Open registration will begin on June 7, 2021. If you would like to register your child in our program you can visit our main office located at 1200 Vermont Avenue St. Cloud, FL 34769 between the hours of 8:00 am-3:30 pm, or follow the directions belowto REGISTER ONLINE.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Registration instructions for the 2021/2022 school year are below:
A student may be enrolled in the Extended Day Learning Program when he/she is:
- Able to be independent in daily self-care needs, such as toileting, feeding and dressing.
- No danger to him/herself or others.
- Able to participate in large group activitieswith an adult/student ratio of 1 adult to 20 students
- Able to remain within the the program location and under supervision without running away.
Registration Steps for 2021-2022:
Step 1. Click HERE To: (1) VIEW, (2) COMPLETE AND (3) SUBMIT ONLINE The Extended Learning Program Application. Please fill in COMPLETELY!
OR SCAN and FAX the Completed Forms to 407-343-8652
Step 3. Click HERE To (1) DOWNLOAD AND (2) RETAIN Important Payment Information.
PAY ENROLLMENT FEES.
In order for your child to be enrolled in our program, all of the enrollment fees must be paid in full.
The Enrollment Fees are the Following:
1. A non-refundable $20.00 Registration fee for each child. Check or Money Order ONLY. This registration fee is paid once every fiscal year.
2. A deposit. This fee is the same amount of your weekly fee. Your deposit is used to secure a space for your child during a one week absence, and can also be used for your child's last week in our program.
3. The weekly fee for your child's first week in our program.
Applications received once a site reaches capacity are placed on a wait list.