Inservice Record

  • Past employees inquiring on their inservice transcript records can request information from Professional Development via e-mail to

    • Your request must include Name, District, and Last Location Assignment
    • A confirmation response will be sent within 10 business days from the receipt of a request
    • Employees may view current inservice record on MyPGS in the Home Tab My Transcript” (Note: A system generated “transcript” is not an official inservice record and cannot be used for renewal purposes) 

    Should you have any questions, please contact the Professional Development Department team at 407-518-2940.