Dual Enrollment Bookstore
Bookstore hours are listed below.
What do I need to do before getting my books from the SDOC DE Bookstore?
1) Send a pdf. copy of your Valencia "Student Detail Schedule" to your School Counselor and get confirmation the schedule was approved.
- How to save as PDF for iPhone: https://youtu.be/vTtuF-kWiBU
- How to save as PDF for Android: https://youtu.be/VXSkoP5yAFo
- How to save as PDF for desktop: https://youtu.be/ekijrlUWGPI
2) We are using a virtual queue for students to enter the bookstore. Once you arrive in the parking lot, students can check in to get in line. CHECK IN HERE Once it is your turn, you will receive a text notification to enter the bookroom.
3) Students are responsible for picking up their own textbooks.
4) All books from previous DE checkouts, from the bookroom and/or mailed to your home must be returned before new books can be issued.
5) ALL STUDENTS must sign up for important text messages about Dual Enrollment using REMIND. Text @destu to 81010
Before coming to the bookstore you should have:
Please bring the following:
- Sent your schedule to your counselor for approval and received confirmation that it was approved.
- SDOC student ID badge or valid photo ID (i.e. Florida Driver's Permit or License)
- Any books that need to be returned from your previous DE classes
When you arrive to the bookstore:
- Stay in your car and check in through Waitwhile for your place in line.
- Wait to receive a text notification letting you know when it is your turn to enter the bookstore.
- Remember, face coverings are now optional for entry to the DE Bookstore.
What do I do if I have an issue:
- Send a text message through the DE Remind as soon as you notice a problem. We can assist with incorrect materials, missing or non-working access codes or orders not received within 10 days. The longer you wait to report an issue the more you run the chance of not getting your needed materials for class.
Fall 2022 Hours of Operation: August 1,2022 - September 9,2022
Note: Last time for students to enter the virtual queue will be 1 hour prior to lunch (Monday - Friday: 11:00 am) and 1 hour prior to closing (Monday - Friday 3:30pm)
Monday - 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm
Tuesday - 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm
Wednesday - 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm
Thursday - 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm
Friday - 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - CLOSED
August 8th, August 10th, August 15th, August 17th, August 22nd, and August 24th: 8:30am -12:00pm and 1:00pm-6:30pm (Last time for students to enter the virtual queue will be 1 hour prior to lunch at 11:00am and 30 minutes prior to closing at 6:00pm)
Friday, September 2, 2022 hours: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-2:30pm
Monday, September 5, 2022 hours: CLOSED for Labor Day
*If there is an extenuating circumstance and an additional time is needed, please contact Juan Claudio at Juan.Claudio@osceolaschools.net.*