Welcome to Information Services
The Information Services Department provides the technical programming support for several the district’s business-related applications and employs 27 full-time district-funded staff.
The IBM iSeries computer is the main server used for running the Business & Fiscal Services applications using a software package called TERMS – Total Educational Resource Management System.
Our Student Information System (SIS) is a hosted web-based system called Focus.
We are responsible for the programming and administration of several other client/server and web-based applications which reside on servers maintained by the Information Technology Department.
Survey data files reported to the Florida Department of Education
- Student surveys sent eight times per year (K-12)
- District funding from FL DOE is based on FTE calculations from the October and February surveys
- Student survey data also impacts school grades, class size, VAM, McKay scholarship, and more.
- Bonus FTE programs: Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), Industry-certified career or professional academy program
- Staff surveys sent four times per year
- Adult Education surveys called WDIS sent five time per year
Our Services | Finance & Business applications maintenance and customization
Employee Portal Development, Maintenance and Customization
Facilities Management system maintenance and customization
Human Resources system maintenance and customization
IBM iSeries Operations
Osceola Data Management System (ODMS) data warehouse
Payroll system maintenance and customization
Student Information System (SIS) management and support
Web Application Development, SharePoint & Support
817 Bill Beck Boulevard
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Jonathan Kochan, Director