Calendar for important dates, useful links for important documents!
** January 19, 2023 AT 4:00 PM IN THE MEDIA CENTER**
What is SAC?
The School Advisory Council (SAC) is a team of parents, teachers, administrators, businesses, community members and stakeholders, who all work together to help our school reach its important goals.
Come and learn more about the school and its mission. Why do I need to be at the November meeting?
- Principal Updates – State of the School
- SAC general updates
- Guest speaker – Deputy Michell will be talking about Cyberbullying
When are the meetings?
We meet once a month on the last Thursday in the media center at 4:00pm.
Here are the next couple of meeting dates for the 2022-2023 school year:
- February 16, 2023
- March 23, 2023
- April 20, 2023
- May 18, 202
- Chairperson - Sandra Soto, email@example.com
- Co-Chair - Melissa Maldonado, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Tatiana Reyes, email@example.com
- Treasurer - Maritza Centeno, firstname.lastname@example.org