Home Education families must reside in Osceola County and may apply anytime throughout the school year. Students may take up to 4 classes at once with OVS.
Submit your letter of intent via email to the Home Education Department at email@example.com. Once you receive your letter confirming registration with Home Education, please call our office at 407-870-1445 so that we may assist you with signing up for classes.
Why choose Osceola Virtual School as your Home Education curriculum?
- We have a local (St. Cloud) office and administration for ease of communication, who is here to help you immediately should you require assistance.
- We use Osceola County teachers, with whom we are in daily contact should you need assistance or have questions.
- Our teachers have daily open office hours, students can ask questions or book appointments for additional help and support.
- We are pleased to announce we are now a K-12 school that offers curriculum for all grade levels.
- Home Education students can take up to four courses with OVS at a time (often the 4 core subjects) and still take electives through FLVS!
- Core courses are designed to be completed in 18 weeks or less!