Application window for second semester: November 30th through December 4th
Who can apply:
- Any student who is currently enrolled in kindergarten through 12th grade and meets the below eligibility requirements.
Eligibility requirements to be considered for enrollment to Osceola Virtual School:
- State or district assessment scores at grade level or above
- Grade of C or above
- Highschool Students, GPA of 2.0 or above
- Highschool students must be on track to graduate
How to Apply to Osceola Virtual School:
Please visit this page on November 30th for the link to apply
You will need to be prepared to upload the following documents to your child’s application:
- Current grade report or Transcript (high school students)
- Most current state assessment scores
How will I know if my child was accepted into the OVS program?
- You will be notified via email to the email address provided on the application. Email notifications will be sent on or before December 11, 2020. The email will also include what enrolling documents are needed as well as a deadline for those documents to be received.
If my child is not accepted, when would we have another opportunity to apply?
- OVS opens our registration twice a year. The application window for the start of the school year, will open sometime in April. The application window for second semester, will open sometime in November. Please watch our admissions page for updates when our enrollment window is open.
If my child is accepted, what documents are needed for enrollment?
- If your child is an in-district transfer (currently attends a public Osceola County school) We will need the following:
Signed OVS agreement (agreement will be sent with acceptance letter email)
Copy of enrolling parent’s driver’s license*
Withdrawal form from previous school.
*If the address on your driver’s license does not match what is listed in the parent portal (FOCUS), we will request that you also provide proof of address. (Please click here for verification of address requirements).
- If you child is coming from a private/charter school or out of state we will need to receive the following:
Signed OVS agreement (Agreement will be sent with acceptance email)
Completed and signed registration form (Click here)
Enrolling parent’s driver’s license
Child’s Birth Certificate
Verification of Immunizations and Physical (Click here for requirements)
Last report card or Official Transcript* if high school credits were received
Verification of address (Click here for verification of address requirements)
*An official transcript would be received in a sealed envelope to be opened by us.