Welcome to Neptune Athletics
Athletic Participation Forms
The 2022-23 Middle School Athletic Clearance packet can be picked up at the school or printed from this site. All students who intend to participate in sports must complete/submit the following:
- Create an Aktivate account. All documents must be submitted to this site for review to be elgible to participate.
- A signed Osceola County Middle School Athletic Consent Form ,<click on the link to download. Click HERE for Spanish version. This form will include the following required docs:
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form
- Signed SDOC Medical Authorization Form
- Signed SDOC Concusion, Heat Illness, and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- ImPact baseline test is required and is good for all student athletes for 365 days
- The directions to access and to complete a student ImPact Concussion Test can be found HERE
*Once again all docs must be uploaded to Aktivate for every student athlete*
Please come out this school year and support all our amazing student athletes and hardworking coaches.
Volleyball and Basketball
$1 for student tickets and $2 for adult tickets.
District employees and NPMS students are free with ID.
Soccer and Softball park in the back lot by the sports fields.
Volleyball, Basketball and Football park in the main parking lot.
Please understand that there is a nominal fee for students to be involved in athletics. Such as sports physicals, uniforms, travel expenses, etc.